Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wowza! It's Wednesday already?!

Wednesday is Tutorial Day at Bugaboo Stamps!  Patty, our Guest Designer for the month of April, is sharing an AWESOME tutorial on her blog, so be sure to get over there to check it out! I know we all can always stand to learn something new!


Speaking of learning...


Linda, is a fellow stamper and teacher who is planning to retire after serving children in her classroom for 30 years! She is celebrating her retirement on her blog with a bit o' blog candy! Go check it out HERE!


Jodie, the owner/illustrator of all of Bugaboos images is such a clever and talented girl! We all just love seeing what she comes up with when she posts . She generously introduces SEVERAL new digi's at minimum twice a week, and even gives a freebie or so each Friday! Be sure to click on her name and see what she is up to on HER BLOG, as well as what is new in the BUG SHOP!


The card below features another of Bugaboo Stamps wonderful digis!  Gus is a hilarious, persnickety guy, and ya just gotta love him! I followed my own crazy idea with what sentiment to use with him (as he comes with a different funny sentiment). Hope you get a good laugh from this one!


This card was apropro and entered into the following challenges:
(Humorous card)
(Use a Digi Stamp,  only may combine with 5 other challenges)
http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2010/04/our-creative-corner-break-out-buttons.html
(Use buttons)
(Use blue and white plus 1 more color)
(no dp)

13 comments:

  1. This is soo cute. I love this card! Thank you for helping me celebrate. I like your idea of what to do with my time, but I need that lottery too.
    {{Linda}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Scrappy! Well done/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrappy!!! OMG!! LOVE the sentiment!! Your cards always make me smile sweety!!! Hugs XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was prepared this morning and didn't have anything in my mouth when I looked at your card. PERFECT sentiment! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are cracking me up with your "blue" cards. . .Keep 'em coming Scrappy! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always give me a chuckle with your BB inspired cards!!! This one is no different...if I didn't thin my SH would 'kill' me, I'd make one for my FIL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing with the StampinB this week and giving us a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *snort* Oh this is FUNNY! Wonderful card!

    Thank-you so much for playing along with us on the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sentiment perfect for the image lol!!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya

    very witty image and sentiment! great card thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey.

    ReplyDelete