Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2nd New Release project of the day...


As I said earlier, I am happily playing with Bugaboo Stamps New Release Stamps today and I am having so much fun! This is my 2nd project of the day as well as one other thing I promised...be sure to read the entire post to see what I'm talking about!


This project was apropro and may have been entered into the following challenges:
(Green as main color)
(Layering)
(Growth - I interpreted this as growing and green)
(Stitching - I used Faux Stitching around my image)

On to what I mentioned at the top of this post...

Cheryl was the winner of this HUGE bunch of swag
from my Birthday Blog Candy last week!
There is alot of stuff here, including cardstock, embossing inks, several bottles of Stickles, a few POUNDS of embellishments, and more! Not everything in the package is pictured though...couldn't keep it from falling off my workspace! Be careful Cheryl, the box is surprisingly HEAVY!
Click on Cheryl's name to check out her fantastic blog!
See? You really SHOULD follow my blog and be watching for me to put up another of my 'Secret' Blog Candy packages! Keep on watching...ya never know when I'll be ready to do this again!

6 comments:

  1. DA-YAM, Cheryl is one seriously lucky woman!!! :D Awesome project Scrappy! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card, I love the bright colours too. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin again. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I WON ALL THIS!!! I was just checkin' your blog Scrappi and I bout "pooped" myself when I saw all this candy!!! WOOT WOOT I want to throw myself a party!!! I am a-watching the mailbox like CRAZZZZZZY - - I NEED & will faithfully USE every single item!!! I am off to do a Happy Dance!! Thank You SO MUCH Scrappy!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! I love the greens! Super! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image, it is cute!! Great colour combo, too. Thanks for joining us at YNS,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is lovely! Thanks for joining us at gingersnap creations!

    ReplyDelete