Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another OBG Thursday at Bugaboo Stamps

It's that time again! The time when the Bugaboo DT get to pull out any of Bugaboo Stamps awesome stamp (that is not part of the Newest Release) and get creative! That's right, I'm talking about OldyButGoody Thursday! Woot Woot!

I just love this sweet little Spring Chick! She is so cheerful and she makes me wanna smile! I hope she makes you happy today too!


Be sure to come back to see what else I've created today! My mojo is back & firin' on all cylinders, so check back often to see how I've been inspired! Maybe I'll motivate you to get 'Scrappy Happy' too!


This card is apropro and may have been entered into the following challenges:

(Use Buttons)
(Flowers and Wings)
(Not a spring chick - lol! I can't recall how long ago I bought the buttons!)
(Sewing - I faux-stitched)
(Girlie)
(Make your own paper background - I drew mine in!)
3 different glitters - spica pen - black on bug, green on dress/headband, orange on beak)
(Make your own- I drew my own background in, created my 'grass' with my cb, border punch and nesties)
(Use punches - Used border punches for 'grass, Nesties)


22 comments:

  1. Cute card Scrappy! Are the buttons on the right side stacked? Another technique that I haven't tried but might have to "lift". That looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could this card NOT make you smile. It is so cute and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute buttons! what a happy card! thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheery,love that little image as well!!! Thanks for joining us at Cretalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful springy card...great job with the coloring on your image!!
    Thank you for joining the Simple Doodles challenge hope you can join us again on May 7th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, if this cutie doesn't inspire some Scrappy Happiness, I don't know what will!
    Fabulous Card Scrappy!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely happy looking card, thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the buttons on the side!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card, love the grass, many thanks for joining us at CCT this week, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card.. and great challenges you have combined. Love the way you did the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright bold buttons and the Chicky is too cute. Thank you for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yet another adorable creation! Thanks for joining us at SSC again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such nice bright colors. I nice spring chick :)
    Great texture with your "grass". I think the faux stitching adds such a whimsical touch.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like how you have made the grass on this card! Thanks for participating in our girly challenge at SSDS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How darling! thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely make this week. Thanks, Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really cute. Your chick not only makes you smile! She did for me also! :o) Way cute, love all the glitter. Great idea to use the spellbinders for the grass. Thanks for joining us over at Delightful Sketches. Good luck and I hope to see your talent again!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute!! Thanks for playing the CCC!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card, love the bright colours and this funny stamp. Thanks for joining us at DS.

    Rosalien

    ReplyDelete