Sunday, April 25, 2010

Crafty Ho Challenge and Scrappy Sketch Sunday

Woot Woot! It's that time again! Another week is starting and here I am with some cool things to share! It's Scrappy Sketch Sunday at Bugaboo Stamps, and there is a new Crafty Ho Challenge up! Be sure to go check them out by clicking on the links above!

Below is my card using DIE CUTS!! (Like the one I've been playing at all week - Creative Belli!!!) I also used the Crafty Ho theme 'April Showers' for the card too. Now if that sounds somewhat familiar to you, it could be because that is also what the current Bugaboo Stamps Challenge and the Digital Tuesday Challenges are (- although Bugaboo's Challenge uses a different one of my sketches)! Well...as RaeAnne says..."Is that clear as mud?" lol! Just head over to the Bug Blog for the Bugaboo Challenge HERE for more details! It'll become MUCH clearer there! In the meantime, I hope you like my card!

(psst...if you read the stuff above, you MIGHT just be able to combine a few card challenges!  ...just sayin'...)


This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

Color Combo - I used Basic Grey Bling it rhinestones)
(Quotes)
(Use Paint Swatches - Used Glidden 'Ruffled Feathers' - embossed oval behind image)
(Not a spring chick - Used buttons, floss, paint swatches, and EFs that I've had for awhile)
(Baseball team colors - Milwaukee Brewers- here's the hat that I picked the colors from: http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1997381&cp=1452356.1452801)
*
(Anything Goes)
(Use Die Cuts)
(Quick Quotes)
(April Showers)
(Spring theme. C'mon! YOU GOTTA COMBINE 'EM TOO! You can't miss this one!!)

(April Showers+Sketch - nope...I can't win, but thought I'd add this if you wanna cut and paste this list!)
(April Showers theme - Nope, can't win here either, but ...just tryin' to enable...)

*I also wanna give a shout out to Shelly from Shelly's Images!
Check out her web store and see what she's got in there!
THIS IMAGE would be perfect for this theme too!*


20 comments:

  1. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and what amazing that you combo all those challenges... gott to learn that from you...
    You have a great blog...
    xxx
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just too cute!! Love the colors! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Yvonne, you must be sick of me stopping by, LOL. This card is so cute though, so I am glad I came back. I LOVE the sentiment, perfect.
    The stitching is sew nice. And yes,it is clear as "mud" nice pun, ha ha ha

    Again, thank you for joining use at Digital Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha, I have been by so often You already know I love your card...sew... Thank you for joining use at SEW MANY CARDS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Love the bright color combo, the image is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at the DTC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another fantastic card for the challenge, thanks for joining in with Sew Many cards, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. . .What a cutie-pie!!! I love the bright yellow and deep yellow paired together!!! Great button embellishments too!!! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another FAB card! I love that blue color! It is just so lovely! Great image! To super cute! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sew Many Cards Challenge“! I look forward to seeing more of your SUPER FABULOUS crafty works in the future!
    I invite you to hop on over and celebrate my DT positions with me by entering in my candy giveaway!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the bold colors on your card makes it surely pop!
    Thank you for playing with us at SMC Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOO CUTE! Love how fun and bright!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! I love your card...
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great card just lovin those bold colours thanks fro joining us at MTTC hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous great colours and image thank you for joining us at SMC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Thanks for playing with us again this week! I love the blue and gold! have a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, thanks for playing with us this week at Sew Many Challenges. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those tied on yellow buttons. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card is adorable. Thanks for joining in with this weeks SMC Challenge.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just fabulous! Rich and vibrant color and an adorable image!!! Thanks for playing Simple Doodles!

    ReplyDelete