Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday...night's alright!

Another busy day here in my world, but tonight is going to be...ALRIGHT! "Saturday, Saturday, Saturday..." Well I'd better stop singing before someone calls the police - I'm probably sounding a bit like a hurt animal! :P Anywho... Here is my 1st post for today! Hope you like my card!


This card is apropro and has been entered into the following challenges:

(Create something)
(Use a cute stamp)
(Use Diecuts - I used Nesties)
(Critter Cards)

11 comments:

  1. Adorable Scrappy!! Your coloring is awesome and I LOVE that polka dot ribbon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie!!! Love the DP and your polk a dot ribbon!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pink & green plaid paper! This is so sweet with the pink polka dot ribbon and pink flowers! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, lovely cute image lovely papers to match and very nice sentiment
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute with the fun spring colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw this is super cute!! Thanks for joining us on Simple Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh what a CUTE card! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your work!!! thanks so much for playing along with SD again.
    trish

    ReplyDelete