Thursday, April 22, 2010

OBG Thursday for Bugaboo Stamps

Today is OBG Thursday! This is the day that some of the Bugaboo Stamps Design Team pick Oldy But Goody stamps - stamps from previous releases - and use them to create something new! I hope you like what I've done withScarlett Beach ! Check her and all of the other awesome digi's at Bugaboo Stamps!

This card is apropro and may have been entered into the following challenges:
(Use Chipboard - I used a chipboard 'button')
(Anything Clean and Simple - I used 1 image atop a card blank to keep it simple)
(Forgot I had the chipboard, the embroidery floss I've had for years, the sun brad was a swap.)
(Faux Stitching around image)
(Create Something)

9 comments:

  1. So bright and cheery,the stitching is fabulous....it looks so real!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Scarlette--and I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlette is smokin' hot Scrappy!!! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another bright and cheery card, are you ever in a bad mood?! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin again. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun card!! Thanks for joining us on Simple Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her hair and skinny legs! What a hoot! You sure played the pants off that 365 Cards challenge this week! This is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me want summer, such a cute card!!! thanks so much for playing along with SD.
    trish

    ReplyDelete