Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A winner and New Releases at Bugaboo Stamps!

I just realized, I've forgotten to announce WHO won my fantabulous Birthday Blog Candy! CHERYL is the winner of the my HUGE box of Birthday Blog Candy!! (Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!) I'm sure you will have TONS of FUN with all the new goodies! CONGRATULATIONS! I still need to take a picture of the huge pile of swag too, so bear with me, and I'll have it up later today!

It's time to see what's new at Bugaboo Stamps! Since it is their New Release day, I am featuring this card to showcase one of their WONDERFUL new Digis! Hope you like the card! Be sure to come by later to see what else I made with the new stamps from Bugaboo!


This card is apropro and may have been entered into the following challenges:

(create something)
(In Stitches - funny sentiment)
(Use diecuts - I used nesties)
(Texture- I used embossing, distressing, embellies to add texture)
( 3D - I popped up the DP & image panels, plus I used embossing, and distressing)
(Layering)
(Spring inspired - gardening, and flowers) DT
(My friend Sandye sent me the DP which I used sparingly in hopes of hoarding the scraps!)
(Anything Goes)
(Pick 3 - Used diecuts (nesties), a digi, and embossing)
(Dry embossing - I used my Cuttle Bug with an Embossing Folder)
(Edge Distressing)

Be sure to check out the Crafty Ho's Challenge and

23 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Scrappy--beautiful paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious card and fabulous selection of challenges!
    Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the colors..

    Thank you for joining the MelJen's designs challenge this week. Good luck!

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, love your coloring. Another fabulous card with a awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorably fun! beautiful coloring hun!
    Thank you for playing along with us @ Creative Belli!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a colorful and fun card!!! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable Scrappy! I love this designer paper paired with the light turquoise blue! And of course I love Molly Moo. . .;) Congratulations Cheryl on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How CUTE is this card.. That image just makes me SMILE!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that is one cute cow!!! Thanks for joining us on Simple Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamping with you wonderfull mooooooohhh card....wow.....Thanksss
    Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with SD and PIO.
    Trish
    Also I have something on my blog for you:
    http://handfullofstamps.blogspot.com/2010/04/sharing-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so much fun and moooved me to giggling! (I know that was bad!) Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so cute! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs! Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a beautiful card!!!! cute image
    thanks for joining us at timbroscrapmnaia
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job! Thank you for joining us at Meljen's design. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
    ♥Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a FUN card! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card!! thanks for joining us at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! That cow is awesome :) Thanks for joining us at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely card!! Cute image and embossed background!! Thanks for joining us at Timbroscrapmania challenge.

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete