Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps New Release Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's my fave day at Bugaboo Stamps - NEW RELEASE TUESDAY!!! :D Yep! That's right, Jodie will be releasing BRAND NEW Digi's in the 'Bug Shop' later this afternoon! This weeks new release stamps are (again!) brilliant, fun & oh-so-cute! Be sure to check them out as they become available! :)



This card is a bit of a deviation (as I am a deviant?! :P) on the 'Margaret' available in the BUG SHOP today. I LOVED the Drew Carey Show on television and Mim's little snarky comments to everyone and flamboyant outfits have apparently never been far in my mind! I used 'Mimi' as an inspiration for this card -along with a quote that might be from Drew Carey himself! I hope those of you familiar with the show can see how I was so inspired! See you later!


This card is apropro and has been entered into the following challenges:
http://www.palspaperarts.com/2010/04/ppa37a-theme-challengeflowers-and-blog-candy.html
(Uses Flowers)
http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/dont-call-me-flat.html
(3D element on card or project)
http://simpledoodles.blogspot.com/2010/04/sd-challenge-15-inspire-others.html
(Inspire others/Make something)
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-7-april-fools.html
(funny card)
http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/04/10-week-14-shiny-happy-people.html
(Shiny Happy People- Margaret has shimmerz in her hair and spica pen makeup)
http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/04/april-showers-brings-may-flowers.html
(Use flowers, Spring, or Rain for theme - I used Flowers)

13 comments:

  1. I love this card and the "old man" so funny and adorable...thanks for coming by my blog and following...now i have a question for the bugaboo designers . Now when they say designers do they mean you all design the images or the cards that use the images. The reason i ask is because I have an "image" idea I want to pass on to the person who draws them. Anyways I love where you say i am married to "one lucky man" -lol -I so want to steal that for my facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bugaboo images!. TFS at for fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne, you always make me smile with the sentiments you choose for your cards! Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did to her shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, this is a great card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with both The Crazy challenge and SD challenge.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your take on Mildred Scrappy!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is absolutely nothing I can say or do that would be funnier or better than this card! YOU NAILED IT!!! MWAH!

    Cheryl, please contact Jodie@BugabooSTamps.com with your suggestions! She'd love to hear them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I THOUGHT she looked familiar!! What a great card and the sentiment - ROCKS!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Scrappy, she so looks like Mimi, what a great job. I loved that character and you have captured her perfectly. Thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun and fabulous card. Thanks for playing at the PPA. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, Yvonne - the image is so funny!!

    Thanks for entering my challenge on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL fantastic card!!! Thanks for joining us on Simple Doodles!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great bright colors!!! thanks so much for playing along with SD.
    trish

    ReplyDelete