Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! Post 1

This is the first card I made using one of Bugaboo Stamps New Releases! This Stella is supposed to be a Red Hatter, and she comes with a fantastic sentiment too! But being the freespirit as well as the unofficial Bugaboo DT Class Clown, I went in a totally different direction! Hope you get a giggle from my MIL Mother's Day Card!

Above: Front View       Below: Inside Sentiment

This card is apropro and has been entered into the following challenges:

(Humorous Card)
(Vintage or Aged looking Card - Distressing & Victoriana worked towards this)
(Use a Digi Stamp, may only combine with 5 other challenges)
(Use Ribbon/Bow. +chall/ to use 3 embellies, 3 papers, and a charm. 1 card entry only)
(Open Theme)


I hope you will be back later to see what else I will be posting using more Bugaboos from todays New Release and more!!

13 comments:

  1. Cute card, Scrappy! I did get a giggle from it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!! This card is adorable. I love the colors and the sentiment.....LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..your sentiments are always too funny...keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hysterical - Class Clowns have more FUN!! I can think of several of my girlfriends that would snatch this card up in a second! I am fortunate to have the best Mom AND MIL in the WORLD.
    Great card!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super image and gorgeous colour combi.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this card is perfect Scrappy (especially the sentiment. . .;)) I love the "off-colors," the gorgeous flowers, and the buttons! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card fab detail around the edge thanks for joining us at tpc
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it!!! Brilliant image and sentiment. Wow on all the flowers...

    Thanks for joining us on SFTW, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card & such fun :)

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulously funny card love the colour combo and all the details!
    Thanks for joining SFTW this week!
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card!


    Thanks for joining us at Shirley's 2 Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just fabolus, I love everything ablout. Really pretty and fun at the same time.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete