Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Sketch at Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog!

Hiya there everyone! It's been a very busy weekend for me, but I always can find some time to wind down with my stamping! This week's sketch for the Crafty Ho's Challenge was drawn by ME! Go easy on me, because it is the first time I've made up a sketch! It's pretty easy though and I hope you will join in with us this week! Below is the sketch , followed by my card sample. Please enter the challenge with your own creation HERE! As always, I have combined my love of Bugaboo Stamps with several challenges which are listed at the end of my post! Thanks for checking in and I hope you enjoy your Sunday!


This card is apropro for the following challenges:

 (SU Ribbon!)

14 comments:

  1. What a great card & sketch -- love all of the dots! Adorable image, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card--and sketch! I love the red, white, and blue with this all-American looking boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The Red White and Blue looks wonderful! Too cute Scrappy, great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrappy, you rocked this card! The colors are terrific, and the details are out of this world! So's the coloring! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this card,fab image and the colours are great thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've been a busy girl, fab card, thanks again for joining us at FnF, Ginny :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous - thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! So sweet and cheerful.
    Anary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing... Cute card...
    HUGS
    BROOKE

    ReplyDelete