Friday, March 5, 2010

2nd Bugaboo Stamps FF Post!

I told ya I'd be back with more...and here I am! :-) However can anyone resist playing with FREE STAMPS??? I know I can't - especially when they are these wonderful Bugaboo Stamps! Don't forget to nab yourself some of the new stamps as well as the freebies in the SHOP, on Papercraft Planet & NCR Cardiverse, as well as on Jodie's Blog!

This is an ABaC (Anything But a Card) project I quickly worked up using Bugaboo's Beach Frog, a bunch of cardstock scraps, some leftover embellies and a pad of Post Its. I'd love to say it is on my desk right now (where it belongs), but my daughter has already absconded with it (again!). But as you can see from the picture...who can blame her? This little froggy is too hard to resist! :-)



This project has been entered into the following challenges:

 


2 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors! Oh, and super-cute embellishments! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest,love the fab bright colours and your embellies are perfect!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete