Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings time and other confusing things...


Here in the Eastern US, we take part in a biannually confusing thing know as Daylight Savings Time. The theory is that because as Springtime draws near, the sun shine later into the day, so we must set out clocks back by one hour. We do the opposite in the Autumn with similar results.

So why am I telling you this? Well, because for much of the day today I have been thinking it is SUNDAY instead of Monday -thus this late post. I refuse to admit to just being a normally scatterbrained person, so there is my excuse! :-P

Today being MONDAY at Bugaboo Stamps...we are featuring one of our talented DT members work, Michele L! She made a terrific ABaC that you simply MUST see!! Head over to her blog HERE and prepare to be knocked off you feet! After you are done ogling her goodies, be sure to leave her some love!

To mark my utterly mixed up day today, I just made up this card featuring Bugaboo Stamps Stella! I made her using Artful inkables Sketch Challenge #15 and combined it with the challenges listed below. Hope your day was better than mine...AND Stellas!


I combined the following challenges in making this card:

3 comments:

  1. Amen Scrappy!!! I telecommute on Monday, so Tuesdays are just as bad. . .BLECH! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card made me smile and oh so true
    Thank you for sharing with us at ooh La la
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card Scrappy! Love these images. Thanks for popping into OLL again. ♥Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete