Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More cool stuff to check out!

My friend and fellow Bugaboo DT member, Sandye has a new tutorial up on her blog! She has mad talent, so you really gotta go see what she has to show us! It's sure to be something fun and cool!

For my card of the day today, I have this cute Birthday Card I made for my daughter to give one of her school friends for his birthday. Check out the Bugaboo shop to find these cute kids and the many other wonderful digis Bugaboo has! I will definitely be adding many more cards for her classmates featuring stamps from Bugaboo! I hope you will be back to see them!

This card is apropro for the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. The primary colors are awesome. . .and the "big" AKV images. Love it Scrappy! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card - so bright and cheerful! Thanks for joining the CCC celebrations this week, don't forget to pop over to my blog to comment and link if you would like to ennter for my blog candy!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card love the colours and fab image and layout. Thanks for joing in with our Birthday celebrations over at CCC. Dont foget to pop over to my blog if you want to enter my DT candy.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne--great card! I love it with the larger image and the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yvonne, what a bright and cheerful card. The image is adorable and the embossed background is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun image and lovely bright colours too

    Thanks so much for joining in our Birthday celebrations at Creative Card Crew and for playing along at Cupcake
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun colors. Thanks for sharing you bright and cheerful creation with us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete