Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another New Release card from Bugaboo Stamps!

This card features another of Bugaboo Stamps New Release Mini Sets : Cute Skulls. I had a ton of fun working out a layout for this large, square card. I got the idea to make a square card from Clearly I Stamp's challenge, but also wanted to use the 'round and round' theme from Cupcake Craft  too. Well, I suppose that is nothing new...afterall we know how I love to combine challenges right?! So I worked it out by making the base square and topping it with a circle-matted main image. As for all of the rest of the challenges - there are so many, that I have had to list them below! Be sure to come back a little later on today to see my last card for today's new release!


I entered this card into the following challenges:


14 comments:

  1. Fab card for this weeks challenges, the skull and crossbones are fab...thanks for playing along with Cupcake & SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is super cute! I love the colours and and the skull is too funny! Thanks for playing along with us over at PS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yvonne, super stamper! ;P You really are the cutest! We've never had anyone enter so many times on our challenge and we love it! Your cards are so cute. The skull is cute - very funny face and I love the clean cut look of the card; very simple but fun! A great card to give someone. Thanks for joining us again at Tellen's Place! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Scrappy, this is just so freakin' great!!! I love it!!! MWAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You hold the record for entering TELLENS PLACE CHALLENGE 7 TIMES IN ONE WEEK....WOW.
    Thanks for playing along and all your entries are lovely but i like this skull best... my sort of thing!
    xxx lynx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. What a great card!!! I love the use of ink, thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the skull, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Yvonne, the skull is totally original :D! Thank you for playing in the Double Dutch challenge!

    Smiles,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at Rosie D's Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with your lovely work! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How creative to combine the Ahoy Matey Set and the digital stamp! Thanks for playing the CIC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card. Love the pirate theme and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous male card, I love the images. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete