Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another New Release card from Bugaboo Stamps!

This card features another of Bugaboo Stamps New Release Mini Sets : Cute Skulls. I had a ton of fun working out a layout for this large, square card. I got the idea to make a square card from Clearly I Stamp's challenge, but also wanted to use the 'round and round' theme from Cupcake Craft  too. Well, I suppose that is nothing new...afterall we know how I love to combine challenges right?! So I worked it out by making the base square and topping it with a circle-matted main image. As for all of the rest of the challenges - there are so many, that I have had to list them below! Be sure to come back a little later on today to see my last card for today's new release!


I entered this card into the following challenges:


17 comments:

  1. Fab card for this weeks challenges, the skull and crossbones are fab...thanks for playing along with Cupcake & SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is super cute! I love the colours and and the skull is too funny! Thanks for playing along with us over at PS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us! We hope to see you back by our next challenge! :)

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne, super stamper! ;P You really are the cutest! We've never had anyone enter so many times on our challenge and we love it! Your cards are so cute. The skull is cute - very funny face and I love the clean cut look of the card; very simple but fun! A great card to give someone. Thanks for joining us again at Tellen's Place! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us in our pop it up challenge at Crafty Creations with your lovely project! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Scrappy, this is just so freakin' great!!! I love it!!! MWAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You hold the record for entering TELLENS PLACE CHALLENGE 7 TIMES IN ONE WEEK....WOW.
    Thanks for playing along and all your entries are lovely but i like this skull best... my sort of thing!
    xxx lynx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, thanks for joining Rosie-D's challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. What a great card!!! I love the use of ink, thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the skull, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Yvonne, the skull is totally original :D! Thank you for playing in the Double Dutch challenge!

    Smiles,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at Rosie D's Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with your lovely work! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How creative to combine the Ahoy Matey Set and the digital stamp! Thanks for playing the CIC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card. Love the pirate theme and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous male card, I love the images. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete