Friday, March 12, 2010

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps! -Post 3

I did say I had (at least) three posts featuring Bugaboo Stamps today...right? Well here is NUMBER 4!

I used each of the Freebie Friday Digis to showcase each of Bugaboo's new lines! Aren't they wonderful?!?! This white rabbit is perfect for this weeks release of Tim Burton's new movie version of Alice in Wonderland. Hope I get to go see it soon!

I made this very simplistic, and without too many frou frou embellies to make it perfect for men or boys. The challenges I have combined in creating this card are listed below.


This card is apropro for the following challenges:

Don't forget to check in tommorrow
on the Catch the Bug Blog to see what the latest Bugaboo Challenge is! My sample should be posted here along with whatever else I create!
See you tommorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and a wonderful image. Thanks for playing along with OLL
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute,I love this image and your fabulous sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! I never even thought of using this image with a "belated birthday" card - You are so freakin' creative!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with Delightful Sketches and Challenges
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab card thanks for joining us at MTTC ugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete