Monday, March 29, 2010

ABaC Monday at Bugaboo Stamps!

I can't believe how fast the Easter holiday is approaching! So much to do and gosh, I am running out of time! My daughter is in preschool, and I love making favors for her class parties! So on top of the Easter baskets, cards, and altering projects I'm doing this week, I've been working up these simple favors for her classmates!


These are quick and easy to work up -which is a good thing, since I needed 28 of them! I finished 8 of them in about 15 minutes, so these are a perfect project for you busy parents, and teachers to make for the kids! These would also be a great little something to give out for scout troops, playgroups, or patients! Kinda useful to have on hand should you need a little 'something' for the 'grands' too! They can be done VERY economically too...I bought all of the stickers, easter toys, and pencils after Easter last year (or the year before!) at a fraction of their regular price. I also added whatever candy I found on sale this week. The bling, ribbon, and cardstock I found in the clearance bins at my local craft store over the last year or so. So grab yourself one of Bugaboo Stamps wonderful digi's, and you could have a whole bunch done in no time and for very little money too!!

This project is apropro for the following challenges:

30 comments:

  1. This is crazy cute! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project, and am sure they will be very much appreciated :)

    Thanks for joining us again at I Love Digi, good luck!!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great project

    Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright Spring project. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, I'm sure the children will love them :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable,

    Bet these will be a great hit, well done for so many of them too.

    Thanks for joining us at MCFC.

    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yvonne this is a great little treat bag. Love that you added a pencil. I love to give my kids fun pencils too. Great to have you at DCRU again.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just so cute!
    Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous goodie bag, what a great idea!! Thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Yvonne

    What a fabulous idea - lucky class mates!! Thanks for joining us again at I Love Digi.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous idea great for the kids and will bring lots of excitement for them thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Ann's
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab goody bag. Definitely going to be a big hit with the kids.

    Thank you for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge.
    Irene(GD)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, your daughter has one special mum making these lovely creations for her classmates. What an achievement to use these as an entry for sooooo many challenges. Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog this fortnight. We hope to see you back again in the future. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute little project!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Yvonne, fabulous project and thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great project Yvonne - you can be sure they'll be completely different to anything else they'll get this easter. Thank you for sharing this lovely work with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  17. great idea.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi again
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling ABaC - I bet Baby Bella and her schoolmates loved them! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woot Woot!! What a super fun and sweet party favor!!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week!!

    DCRU HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  20. super cute! I love the Easter colors (yum, are those candy dots?) Thanks for playing with RESQ-challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant project - I'm sure they will go down very well.
    Thank you for joining in Crafty Ann's challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your project. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great gift! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a cute idea!! Very clever!! VUTE CUTE CUTE!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, this is amazing. Love your cute project, such a great idea. Fun image.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How lovely is this, thanks for playing with us at corrosive challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  27. another cute colored bunny, I really love these!!! thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!

    ReplyDelete