Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little NOTE card

I'm back from being away for a long weekend and just in time too! It's Bugaboo Stamps New Release day! I'm so excited to show you what I've been up to with all of Bugaboo's newest digis! Be sure to head over to the Bugaboo SHOP to see what the fuss is about!
This is the card I've created to show off one of the images from one of Bugaboo's new lines. This digi would make great notecards or papercraft accessories for your favorite music lover, chorus member, band geek and their cohorts! The sentiment is computer generated and doesn't come with the image, so you can choose to add it in or not! Can't you picture your smiling loved ones faces when they bring a whole bunch of digi-topped goody bags to band camp or practice? I sure can! Be sure you come back later to see what else I've created with Bugaboo's new images! :)

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

 

15 comments:

  1. Hello Yvonne. WOW, what a stunner. Gorgeous colour combination, very striking and so effective, it really does stand out and has the WOW factor. I love the image to, just perfexct.
    Love it.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo Scrappy! I love the white "stitching" and that image is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Scrappy, I love the pink note/staff (whatever you call it!) embellishment! And, I love the pointillism too! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Yvonne :-) I love this image ,,,very cute and the colour combo is very funky :-) I love the treble clef embellie too ,, did you make that ?? Brilliant idea :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love it. So fun.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay again this week and especially as it was my first time setting the challenge - a big thank you from me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Scrappy! Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the pop of pink with the black...thanks so much for sharing your "little something" with us at Creatilicious.

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! love the black and pink combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really sweet. I love the pun.

    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious this month.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous,I just adore this card Yvonne....love your fabulous detail and the white dots really pop!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious,my new blogging friend!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this one too. Thanks again for joining it at OLL
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun Yvonne! Love the bold colors and cute image! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you again next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! What an adorable image! So fun! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete