Friday, July 9, 2010

oops! I forgot!

This has been an incredibly hectic two weeks here in my Big-Scrappy-World! I've had family visiting, been out of town for a wedding, my husbands been on vacation, as well as covering the DT duties for my 7 DT's (as best as I can - I apologise to my co-DT friends!). I also have a toddler! That would be more than enough, but those of you who know me may also know that I'm also hosting the 'HPC' - a stamping convention for stampers I've 'met' (or in most cases met IRL!)  through Splitcoaststampers. That said, a few things have fallen by the wayside and were temporarily forgotten!

A few weeks back I mentioned a tasty bit of Blog Candy I was offering since I'm feeling the love from my followers! I was supposed to post the winner on Monday, but although I chose a winner, I forgot to post about it! So...without further ado - the winner of my yummy Blog Candy is:

LING - Vera W. Yates

Ling, please get in touch with me by July 22nd, 2010, so I may send your blog candy out to you post haste!  Simply add a comment to this post to claim your prize. I will add a picture of the blog candy once Ling has claimed her prize, or redraw a winner if it is unclaimed. Thanks to you all for your patience!

Scrappy

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how you manage it all hun. Take it easy
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I had a 10th of your energy I still wouldn't be able to keep up LOL!
    Hugs,
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete