Thursday, July 1, 2010

OBG Thursday for Bugaboo Stamps

Woohoo! This week is flying by! That means two things, I am getting closer to seeing some of my Stampin' Ho's AND ... oh yeah, it's ObG Thursday! :p ObG Thursday is the day when the Bugaboo Stamps DT features wonderful Bugaboo Digi's from previous releases! My card below feature's grouchy old Gus, who is JUST such a character!

But first a bit of 'Bug Business' first....

The Bugaboo DT is bidding a sad farewell to our June Guest Designer, Sheila.  We wish her all the best in everything she does! Be sure you go over to her fun and fab blog and see all the amazing things she is creating!

We are also saying a warm hello to our July Guest Designer - Jackie Rakoski! I am delighted to have known Jackie for some time and call her a friend, and now she is a fellow DT member too! Be sure you visit her blog and welcome her to the Bug Crew too! This chick has mondo talent!

Here is my Gus card! HOPE he gives you a giggle!

Above: Front View                  Below: Inside sentiment


This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

(seeing double - two sentiments -inside/outside)
(Stars and Stripes - OSAAT DT - Ineligible)
(Anything Goes)
(Anything Goes)
(Shades of Green)
(Xtra Dimension)
(Fireworks - Nothing like grumpy Gus starting yet ANOTHER fire! ;))
(Use the word Love)


Bugaboo Stamps is having a Canada Day/4th of July sale! 50% off all images, including mini sets!! No Shipping, Instant gratification, and no check out lines! So get your wish lists out and head over to the BUG SHOP! When you get to your shopping cart, enter the code GYN6G8O3 and make sure you click apply. The sale is good up until and through July 4th.

21 comments:

  1. Love your Gus card Scrappy! He's fabulous! Thank you so much for the warm welcome, thrilled to join you for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. My husband would appreciate this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the sentiments and the image is wonderful. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic image - bound to get a laugh too!

    Thanks for entering the OSAAT challenge this week, team-mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yvonne - your card really gave me a smile - great fun.
    have a lovely weekend.
    Luv Bxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, now that inside sentiment is perfect ;) LOL!!! What a funny / fun card. Great layout and image coloring... just toooo fun!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card because it made me giggle!!!Thanks for joining us this week at abc challenge and please join us next time when y is for....

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yvonne! Great card and very funny image!
    Hugs /Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a hysterical card! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmm not sure I like the sentimenmt ... I'm almost a mother-in-law .. Love the card though! Thanks for playing along at One Stitch at a Time,
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is great - very cute! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this card! The sentiment is so perfect, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ace card - I love Gus!! Great colours too. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, I just love Gus and what a great sale at Bugaboo - gave me the opportunity to get some cool stamps! I will definitely stop by tomorrow morning to see what you've created - thanks for leaving the awesome message about our digi's-we appreciate it and love that you join in when you can! Have a great weekend and keep on crafting those fab cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! Great card! I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That card cracked me up. My MIL does not fit it, nor does my own mother, but it's still funny. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so love this card, you know gus is my fav and you make him all the better!! Cant wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great take on this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge I LOVE the saying on the inside of your card :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great fun card, Yvonne, thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete