Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crafty Ho Challenge...I missed this though!

Some of you might know me from Splitcoaststampers as one of the HOs. We stamp HOs are a very proud group and we get together at least once a year (if not more!) to stamp and chat about anything and everything! For this year's Ho Convention, I am co-hosting the event along with my very good friend 'Basket Case Ho'.

We are doing a bunch of things to make this year another fun and fab time, but things are sseriously skipping my mind this week. So I'd like to take this time to apologize to all of my reader's my DT friends, the designers who count on me, as well as my regular followers for being more than a bit absent-minded right now! Things are hectic, but I do still endeavor to do my best!

Unfortunately, one of the things that I forgot was my Ho Blog post on Sunday. I did make an apropro project for the challenge, but totally forgot to post here about it! So here is my card for the Crafty Ho Challenge! I hope you like it and will head over to the Ho Blog to play along!



This coming Sunday, I will be on Ho Hiatus so I will not be posting for the Crafty Ho's. Rest assured though, I will definitely be back and ready to play the following Sunday! So be on the lookout for me and all of my other Ho's! Be sure to honk if you come by our corner too!

This card features a Penguin Digi Image courtesy of Bugaboo Stamps, as well as portion of the generous Scrapbook page kit provided by Queen Scraps for the PIO DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment