Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Challenge at KAH-wink-E-dink!

This week I am running more than a bit behind! However, I just HAVE TO share some of the neat things I've been making and tell you all about the uber cool challenges that are open with my my DT's!

KAH-wink-E-dink (KWED) has a super fun challenge open! The theme is 'In the Garden' and I've been having a blast going green and getting inky playing along! Check out my card for it below! While you're at it, be sure to head over to KWED to play along too! It'll be a blast!

This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:
(Use a digi with a diecut )
(Use a Digi - OSAAT DT)
(Use Markers)
(Use Ribbon)
(Anything Goes)
(Animals)
(Anything Goes)
(Make your own Background)
(Anything Goes)
(CAS - Summertime theme)
(Happy or Sweet)
(Cutie Patootey)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful,love the image and details!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Scrappy, love your sentiment! TFS Diane

    ReplyDelete