Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Let's Ink it Up!

One of the sweeties (SuzanneK) from Lets Ink it Up has commented on my blog posts quite a few times. But I just read something this evening that got me intrigued! Being the nosy sort, I went on over there to see what all the fuss is about!

WOW! It looks like she is starting up something fab over there! Head over to Let's Ink it Up yourself and be sure to become a follower! They have some YUMMY blog candy once they hit 100...and I'm number 99! :-D You have until Sept. 5th, but don't wait, because you might forget and totally miss the boat-load of yummy candy!!

BTW: They also have an OPEN DT CALL! Look for more deets on the Let's Ink it Up Blog! From what I've seen there is a massive amount of serious talent there and you really don't wanna miss out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for the post. You said you tried to join the SNR group and had problems, please email me your email address and I will send and invitation to join. Cheers Suzanne (my email is on my sidebar)

    ReplyDelete