Thursday, January 28, 2010

Something else cool? YEP!

This afternoon, I found out I was the randomly chosen winner of the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge! I was so excited to find that I won some stamps from Stitchy Stamps!  My winning card featured this fun, and sassy stamp from Bugaboo Stamps! Head over there to get some "Mildred's" yourself!


Now as some of you know, I just LOVE Challenges! So when Stitchy told me she was starting up a new challenge blog on Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share the news with all of you! While she is getting it all set up, she has a mini challenge started (no 'work' to do for it at all!) as well as some yummy Blog Candy waiting there! Head over to her new challenge blog - One Stitch at a Time and nab yourself a chance to win something good too!

2 comments: