Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I made this card using one of my favorite digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps. I just love these sassy and fun stamps. This card features JJ Baking. You can find her under JJ/Hobbies at www.bugaboostamps.com .


I know Christmas has past but since this year was so crazy to prepare for, I figured maybe I should get a jump on next year! It's worth a try...not that I needed any excuse to use JJ to make a fun Christmas card! She is great for so many things, so I'm sure you will see her featured here again sometime soon. Gotta love the versatility of a stamp that is easily tailored in size, occasion, or use! I even used a joke that a friend sent me as the sentiment! This is what is written inside: 
Hope you get a giggle! Can't wait to create something new with my other Bugaboo Stamps! Be sure to check back soon, & often! You never know what I'll come up with next!

9 comments:

  1. LOL... luv that card and ur sentiment!!! hahahah
    super funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele! 'JJ' is just SO much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY for Scrappy's first Bugaboo DT card!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Yvonne!
    I especially love the sentiment! LOL
    JOdie

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stinkin cute, and so fitting for you, little miss betty crocker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rae Anne, Jodie, and Joy! I just love these stamps! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sense of humor these stamps have.:) Great job as always Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Scrappy!!!! OMG, I love the inside sentiment, it is so perfect with the front one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Su and Jacki! I am really enjoying these stamps! They invariably give me a little giggle! Jodie is so clever isn't she?!

    ReplyDelete