Monday, January 11, 2010

Isn't she sweet?


I love this little Skeletinz girl from Bugaboo Stamps, but didn't think at all of using her for the reason I did. See, I've been feeling kinda yucky and knew I was likely coming down with something. Of course, being a stressed out mom, I'm often last on the list to get 'taken care of'. Needless to say, two weeks have gone by since I've been feeling punk. So last night I looked up at myself in the mirror, and thought "Gee you look beat! You really need more sleep, and a visit to the doctor right away!" Of course...like so many others in my house, I ignored myself and went into my stamp room to 'play'. As soon as I saw this image, I saw how much we resemble each other! Kinda scary, but funny in a twisted way too! So out came my copics, paper, and everything and this was the result! Hope you like her! Oh...and the other thing...yep. I AM having one of those days. I have PNEUMONIA! :-(

10 comments:

  1. OMG! this card is adorable!! Oh pew! not good that your sick!! Hope you feel better soon!

    Bugs Hugs to ya!
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo super duper cute.

    so sorry to hear you're sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! feel better! healthy hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Scrappy!!! The DP and coloring are perfect!!! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jacki, Joy, Rae Anne, and Yoorah! I had a blast with her -despite never having done anything like this before! It's good to occasionally get out of your comfort zone huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me try posting again! Yvonne--I absolutely love this card!!!!!

    Sandye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring job on this one Scrappy!! Sorry to hear you're sick - ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, you're definately a mom...have pneumonia & yet you're still hard at work! LOVE the card!

    ReplyDelete