Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's a SUNNY Day...?!

Well the sun is out, but is below freezing outside here! We are all snuggled in for the day safe and sound. I hope you are all warm and comfy too! Annabella seems to be over whatever stomach juju was plaguing her yesterday! Woohoo! Now hopefully, no one else gets it!

Don't forget to keep on being creative today and play along with the Bugaboo Stamps Challenge. I'll be periodically adding cards and projects on my blog, because even though I can't win the groovy prizes you all have a chance at, - and it's the DT's day off- I just *LOVE* my Bugaboos!

My daughter and I are going to spend some QT together cooking and playing in my stamp room! I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful SUNday with your loved ones too!

This is the project Annabella completed today. It was such a nice day for us to stamp and enjoy our time together. I am so lucky that my daughter enjoys stamping as much as I do. Considering she is 3 years old, I'm reasonably sure she will soon easily surpass my stamping prowess! What do you think? I don't mind at all, so long as she continues to enjoy spending time with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment