Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Bugaboo Stamps Freebie Friday!

Yep! TGIF! I LOVE FRIDAYS-especially when that means you get a new FREE stamp from Bugaboo Stamps! This week the always generous Jodie gave us TWO stamps to choose from! This is the first sample card I made using the Swingin' Chick digi and I had a ton of fun making this card! I will add the challenges info later, because I want to show you something else while I'm on the subject of spending QT with my fave digis!


My 3 year old daughter,  Annabella REALLY wanted in on the action this week! She nagged & whined, begged & wheedled, until I finally walked away from my stamp room & she colored her own image in to make a card herself! But how can you stay mad when a sweet little face looks up at you & is all proud of the card she made, "just like your card Mommy!"? She laid it out how she wanted it, chose her 'Mama Ho Bling' & ransacked my scraps to make it just right. I helped by running the nesties through the CB & Mono-ing it all where she wanted it. So I'm sharing her card with you today and she is just tickled that everyone will see hers too! Whatever will be next? Her own blog? Nope! She says she wants to do "Challenges too"! Oh Boy!

7 comments:

  1. Mama Ho?!?!? Hey, that's me!!! :D Give Baby Bella a hug and a kiss from Texas! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, your daughter is a pro already. I can't wait to see what she creates when she is a bit older. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Scrappy. Your daughters card is adorable too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jodie! Gotta love a PURPLE chicken right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards by both of you thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrappy--your cards are great, but my favorite is the one by Annabella! I love purple chickens.

    ReplyDelete