Thursday, June 30, 2011

Facebook Freebie for Bugaboo Stamp Fans!

This week, those of you who like'd Bugaboo Stamps on Facebook were given two awesome freebies! As someone new to Facebook, it took me a bit of time to figure out what I needed to do to post my project once I got it finished! Anywho, I just wanted to share this cute Crayon Box Project with all of you here! Hope you like it! :)


This project is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Die Cuts and Punches (2 of 2)
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Digi Doodle Shops Best - Anything Goes
Just For Fun - Anything Goes
PaperPlay - ABAC (1 of 2)
Tuesday Taggers - Alter a Box
Some Odd Girl Digis - Bright and Blinding Colors
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - No DP (2 of 2)

1 comment:

  1. I'm leaving a comment here on you kitchen chicken. what a novel idea ... on the clipboard...too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete