Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9/7 New Release at Bugaboo Stamps

Hey all! Bugaboo Stamps is back again with another wonderful new release! This weeks new line: JJ Tequila and Shoes can be found in the Bug Shop this afternoon, and oh boy is it AWESOME!!!



My card below features one of the stamps from the new collection! I chose my beautiful bright, bold colors with cartooning/comics in mind! This sort of retro look is inspired by fun Christmas songs like Elton John's, 'Step into my Christmas' or  Brenda Lees, 'Rocking around the Christmas Tree'. I hope you like my card, and appreciate any comments left for me regarding it below.



Above - Front, Below, Inside Sentiment


This card is apropro for and may have been entered in the following challenges:


12 comments:

  1. Love that you made this into a X-mas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just terrific (and I love the sentiment on the INSIDE!) Another winner!!
    Hugs!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card love that image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, what a great fun card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too stinkin cute! This made me laugh out loud when I read the inside. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one, way tooooo funny!!!!
    Thanks for writing a message with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    KymKreates
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute and funny :) love it! Thank you for joining us this week on the MELJENS challenge, Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along with my celebrations challenge at the creative cottage challenge blog this time hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great humerous card for chrimbo'!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at digital Tuesday :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete