Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can we pretend it's Monday?

Yes! I know it is Wednesday today, but this past week has been a hectic one! In fact, it has been *SO* crazy, I wish we could just start it all over! Since too much time has passed, (and some of you wouldn't wanna give up last weekend!), I think I'm just going to pretend it is MONDAY today!

On Mondays, everyone on the Shelly's Images team is DELIGHTED to share their creations using one of the many UBER COOL digis available in the SI SHOP! The image I've used on my card below is called Jill Swings, and is available in the SI SHOP now! Best head over there now and see what image is on sale in there while you are at it!!


This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

(Use a digi! - OSAAT DT)
(Ribbon)
(No Sentiment)
(Anything Goes)
(Anything Goes)
(Make your background)
(Anything Goes)
(Using your stash - over a year old, the ribbon is from the 1st SU ribbon I ever bought - over 3 years ago!)
(Oldest stuff in stash - DP  given to me b4 I was stamping! Someone thought I'd like it because I'm 'Crafty'!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet image--great coloring! I really like that ribbon and DP too! Great job all around:) Thanks for joining in the fun at EtsyInspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those vibrant colors ... great inspired card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and lovely image. Well done and thank you for entering it for the challenge this week on creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card hun, nicely colored x

    Thank You for playing at The Stampman anything goes challenge this fortnight, good luck!

    ReplyDelete