Friday, February 12, 2010

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps

WooHoo! Thank Goodness it's Friday! That means I can sleep in, let my fairy godmother fully stock my stamp room, and take my Porsche to pick up my lottery winnings! Okay, so none of that is true at all, but a girl has to dream -right?

Well there is one great thing about Fridays...Bugaboo Stamps gives away FREEBIES!!! Yup! Check out the Freebie Friday Images! You might have to give it some time...the link up can (unfortunately) take a long time to change from last weeks images to this weeks. But I'll tell you now...the wait will be WORTH IT!!! They are amazing!!

I am so lucky to be on this DT, because I can 'play' to my hearts content with these digis! I love to push the envelope with Stella, & get creative in how I use each one of them! In fact, for today's 1st sample - I have my Tooth Fairy box!



Now don't forget, there are other stamps in this series! So be sure to go to the Bugaboo Stamps Shop and check them out!! I'll be there as soon as they are up too! I love me my Bugaboos! 





This project is apropro for the following challenges:

http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/2010/02/challenge-11-charming.html
http://handfullofstamps.blogspot.com/2010/02/hfos-challenge-16-open-fun.html
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/02/challenge-10-shabby-chic.html
http://tandastamps.blogspot.com/2010/02/tanda-teaser-133-quick-cute.html

6 comments:

  1. Cute little bag and fabulous dreams too thanks for sharting Julye

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image and i love the little bag,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a template??? It's too-too cute Scrappy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea - love it. Many thanks for joining in with "Fab'n'Funky" challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this image, fab sentiment, thanks for joining in this weeks FnF challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete