Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!

Well it's Wednesday and I'm halfway through the week! I have a ton of housecleaning to do because I found out last night that we are going to have some young guests dropping in to play with my 3 year old! Since I have never met my guests, I have no idea exactly how old they are, or what they are like. That also means I have to  go crawling around on my stomach - mission impossible style - just in case! I also have to grocery shop, run a few errands, and fix my mothers showerhead (in the next town over) all before my guests get here. Oh...and one more very important thing...I don't know what time they will be here! That all said...I can only say one thing to explain this whole saga... My darling husband made these arrangements.

Believe it or not, I actually am a positive thinker (self delusional huh?)! I really think I'll be able to handle all of this! I mean seriously, just because I was still in my stamp room playing with my Copics and making cards after 2:30am, doesn't mean I will be tired right? Just another three POTS of coffee, and I'll be able to open my eyes. Then and only then will I start running around like the hamster-on-crack that I always am!


Okay, so the real reason most of you come and check in on my blog is that you wanna see what kinda creative things I've been up to. Well, I made this card after I opened a swap envelope from my good friend Su, and these GORGEOUS felt flowers fell out! I have no idea where she got them, but I do believe I will have to make a roadtrip to get some more! I used Bugaboo Stamps Kitty Basket Stamp from the new line Jodie introduced last week. I made this card especially to take part in Crafty Creations Blog Hop, -and because Bugaboo Stamps is a sponsor! But of course all the little extra deets make it perfect for my ever growing challenge list! This one was just SO fun to play with! A special thanks to Su G, Jodie, & all the folks making up these challenges! Keep 'em coming!

***Don't miss Bugaboo DT member Jackie's Tutorial! ***

This card was created for the following challenges:

A Spoonfull of Sugar- Challenge #87

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps- Color Challenge
Crafty Pad Challenge #24
Dareu2Digi - Button Challenge
Creative Card Crew - Challenge #43
Incy Wincy Designs - Fave medium Challenge
Charisma Cardz - Color Challenge
Crafty Creations - Challenge #51
Simon Says Stamps - Punch Challenge
Artful Inkables - Think Ink #12 Challenge
Corrosive Challenge #47
All Sorts Hearts and Flowers Challenge
One Stop Craft - Challenge #64
Caardvarks Color Challenge

17 comments:

  1. Its beautiful. the felt flowers are StampinUp! I will order you some, but you have to come up and get them LOL!
    I though you might need the sentiment I posted inside this card with the cute kitty :wink:

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww your card is super sweet!! I love the image, tooooo cute!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya. Well that is lovely. such bright pretty colours, great design and I love that image.
    Finished off with thos gorgeous borders, your cards really are amazing.
    Enjoy your visitors, you did make me laugh when I read it.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four words. . .Energizer Bunny Crack Ho! ;)

    Whatever you're taking, I want some! This card is BEA-U-TI-FUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card the felt flowers look fab, love the sweet image and the border is lovely. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! The colour combo is brilliant. Such a sweet image and I do love the flowers & punchwork.
    Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card love the color combo thanks for joining us at incy this week love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations challenge!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scrappy - this is so cute I am speechless, OMG!! Girl you are ROCKIN these stamps!!!!

    Love it, OMG - you crack me up!! hamster on crack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, look at all those challenges!!! I love the border!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card with a really sweet image! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i luv that kitty!!thanks for helping us celebrate this week on crafty creation with your super cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another Cutie reminds me of my kitty he hides in a basket all the time
    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet card. Love the felt embellishments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for joining us in our celebration challenge for our first Blogging challenge Birthday at Crafty Creations! Lovely project- felt flower is fab - Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowsers fab card thanks for joining incy wincy this week

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete