Friday, August 14, 2009

Bella, Bella, Bella...

My good friend, Mandabella opened up a Bella swap - featuring ONLY Bellas! I finished one card spot so far and will add the others to this post as I get them done. In the meantime, what do you think of this one?

I used Stampingbella's Gifttabella w/hat stamp, Copics and some of Gina K's wonderful Pure Luxury CS to get creative! I matched up my colors to this pretty confetti print DP that I found in my *miniscule* DP collection - including the SU Base and pink mounting colors. The sentiment is by MFT - another of my favorite stamp companies.


You can find Stampingbella's stamps here: Stampingbella.com


Be sure to check out Manda's swap! It's not due until the end of October, so there is plenty of time to join in the fun! Here's a convenient link: www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=452366




No comments:

Post a Comment