Thursday, May 28, 2009

You know how you start things with the greatest of intentions?

I was sure I'd find the time to balance everything and sneak on here to post everyday a little nugget of info, or a bit of a project, but again, time has gotten away from me! :( I have been feeling very stressed out and having some serious health concerns as of late, all while simultaneously hunting for the house we will need to buy, close on and move into by August 10th! No pressure there right?
It's a good thing that my stamping is my therapy and indeed at times my only salvation! I have continually been working on projects, and even though I haven't kept up in posting the pix as well as I might have, I'm still lucky to have been able to do so much of what I love despite the whirlwind, hectic life I've been living for the last four months!
I'm planning on slowly updating some of the projects I've done, but please be patient! It's going to take forever if I try to post to many in one shot, so I'll just show you this one for now to whet your appetite! ;)



I made this as my final Judges Challenge for the MFT Idol! I've really enjoyed the challenge of coming up with a new themed project every week! I've also been so lucky to have met some wonderful women in the forum too! I really love MFT stamps!

I filled my project with the goodies above, because I decided to make at least four Girls Night In favor boxes for the next time the girls and I get together to stamp! :) I do believe they'll be happily surprised! Wouldn't you be?

Stay tuned for the next installment of "Catching up with Scrappy...!"

1 comment: