Friday, June 26, 2009

More insomniac prattle...

I've been trying to fall asleep for a few hours to no avail! Anywho, I decided to post another tag I worked up for SuG's tag swap! It's very simple, but i think it's elegant and I like it alot! What about you?

I cut the base from SU whisper white cs & rounded the edges before putting into my snowflake embossing folder and running it through my Cuttlebug. Next, I punched the whole and put the black eyelet into the top of the tag before adding the white, black, and silver ribbons. I stamped the snowflake (Inkadinkado) onto Georgia Pacific 110 cs using Memento tuxedo black ink, and cut it into a 1-1/2 inch square before rounding the corners. Then I mounted it on a 1-3/4 inch square of SU basic black cs which I'd also rounded the edges on. I affixed them together and put them onto my base using dimensionals. Finally I added a strip of Bazzill Bling cs to the back for stability and added the crystals and the crystal stickles (Ranger) to the image. Viola! A nice, simple, yet elegant Holiday tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment