Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hanna Bonanza!

One of my favorite stamp companies- Hannastamps has a design team call! In typical Scrappy fashion, I've decide to celebrate with my own 'Hanna Bonanza'! Each time I post to my blog from now until June 20th, I will feature a new card or project spotlighting a stamp made by Hanna Stamps! Of course, I also have my own insane amount of swap obligations to do too! So in order to accomplish such an incredible feat, I will be creating a challenge card or 'Bonanza card', & then using it for a swap or donating it for my next charity swap! So without further ado...Meet 'Fins'!


I used Fins Riley to do the June Release Challenge #1. Cindy Haffner challenged us to use Apricot, Blue, & one other color (in this case - Kraft) to create a card. I stamped Fins on Neenah Solar White cs using my Memento ink. I used Copics in Lionet Gold (Y28), Flesh Pink (E95), & Aqua Blue (BG01) to color, before triple mounting him. The closest color I had to apricot was this peach-y cs, which I ran through my Cuttlebug using the swiss dots folder. I also ran the blue through the CB using the swirls folder. I used fibres from EK Success to tie the button on, & added dimensionals, before mounting it all on kraft cs.

I have also created several more of this card to use for my friend Cheryl's (DJ!) 'Lifes a Beach' Swap on Splitcoaststampers. Since I almost invariably make 8 cards for most swaps, the extra two that won't be used for the swap will be donated to my next charity swap. I am still working on the details for my next charity swap, so be sure to keep checking my blog to see if you'd like to join me! In the meantime, don't forget to check out 'DJ's' swap on Splitcoaststampers: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=435833 , as well as www.hannastamps.com to find Fins Riley, and other awesome stamps!

1 comment:

  1. Nice colors for this card. The two different embossed cardstocks went so well together and love the matching color with this Riley image. Very Cute!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete