Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF...STILL!

Here is my 4th card post for the day!
Mojo don't go!

This card feature's another of Bugaboo Stamps cute digis! I made this card to use as a bag tag for a friends baby shower. I'm making a set of coordinating cards that she can use for thank you cards as well as the shower invites as a gift. Hope they all turn out like this one!


This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

(Animals)
(Anything Goes)
(Masculine card - she's having a boy! :))
(Baby Card)
(Children's Cards)
(Color Challenge)
(Card for boys)
(Cards for little or teenage boys)
(Unused Stash - I've had them for years, and STILL have tons of these little hand buttons!)
(Favorite Color...this changes all the time...but right now it's brown!)

13 comments:

  1. TOTALLY cute! thanks for joining in at S2G! My fav color changes too I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute. She's going to love this with the thank you notes to match! I'm sure they'll all turn out just as great as this one did! GO MOJO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely card thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit I looked at this and said, what image is that?! Clearly my collection needs to grow some more. Very cute card -- love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! She will really like the thank you notes to match too. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-cats.
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this is so precious Scrappy!!! I'm with Cammy - What image is this??? :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cammy and Rae Anne - This image is from Bugaboo Stamps Valentine Buckets. Heres a link:
    http://www.bugaboostamps.com/pg_valentine_baskets.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Thanks so much for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute! LOVE the little buttons!
    Thanks for joining us at S2G this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this!!! Love this image. Thank you for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirleys2Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, another cute bear -- you're killin' me girl. I want them all. Thanks for playing with us at KL Stampin N Scrappin. Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card Yvonne. Thanks for playing along with our 'One for the boys' theme on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Thanks for playing at S2G TT.

    ReplyDelete