Thursday, May 27, 2010

Still pluggin' away....

Here's another quick bag tag I created. This one features Bugaboo Stamps Flower Blocks - Violet. For this project, I wanted to use up some of my scraps, while still making a nice tag! I love the texture of this ribbon with these colors. The tiny flower 'charms' are metal beads I found in my stash. I hope you like it!


This project is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

(Anything Goes)
(2 of Something - 'Charms)
(Anything goes + butterfly, angel or fairy)
(Make a tag)
(No DP)

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tag Scrappy. I love the metal embellishments. I have a bunch of those types of things in my stash too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute tag. Love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love that butterfly border and those charms are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetheart of a card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. . .What gorgeous shading and coloring Scrappy! WOW! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute card.. love the colors.. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles

    ReplyDelete