Saturday, December 2, 2017

Where have I been? It's Christmas Chaos at Bugaboo Stamps!!

I'm just giving my followers a brief explanation for my absence on my blog the last several months. In late August or early September, I ruptured the tendon in my hand and have been out of commission and on leave from the Bugaboo DT. I have so thoroughly missed working with my beloved Bugaboo Stamps Design Team, and seeing all of your wonderful comments, that I have decided to return to my team and to blogland. I hope you will be patient with me as I transition back, despite not being 100% healed yet. To those of you who have already known of my situation, thanks so much for your kind words and continued prayers. I am hoping to eventually regain total use of my hand. Bless you all!


 
Today, I want to share my project for Bugaboo Stamps weeklong annual celebration known as Christmas Chaos! Our challenge today is for you to create something for our theme of Merry and Bright! That's right! So break out the glitter and glitz, get creative and post your creation HERE! I hope you like my sample below featuring this Bugaboo Stamps cutie called Little Penguin Decorate Tree! Please leave your comments below after checking it out and be sure to check out the creations from my fellow DT friends at the Bug Blog as well! 
 
 
The card above is appropriate for and may have been entered into the following challenges:
 
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes for Christmas (1 of 2)
Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - December Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy- Winter Weather (1 of 3)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes + Christmas
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes
 
 

12 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back!! Love your card (not just 'cuz of the penguins!)
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and fun! The penguins are delightful, lovely colours papers and L/O. Thank you for playing along with our November Challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable. Love the bright colors and the bright paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and wonderful card thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    DT for IDCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and welcome back to blogland!! Thanks for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge!
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and I, too, love Bugaboo stamps! Glad you are on the mend. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us here at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is fantastic. So sorry to hear about your health i do hope you are fully healed soon.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! And I'm glad you're back in action! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful festive card!Super cute!Thank you for joining our challenge this week at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete