Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2-12 New Release at Bugaboo Stamps!

It's New Release Day today, and all of us at Bugaboo Stamps are so excited! This is the day when Jodie releases BRAND NEW digis in the Bugaboo Stamp Shop! Check out my sample below using one of the super cute digis from todays release, St. Pats Frog then go to the Bug Shop to nab em all for yourself! You'll be so glad you did!

 
Pin It

This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Inspire me Friday - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes (3C)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think I am going to have to have this one for sure. Too cute. So glad I found this on MIM. Happy Early St. Patty's Day to you! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top of the day to you lassy .
    Love that coordinating background paper ..and the handsome frog .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete