Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1-15 New Release Birthday Bingo - Post 1

At Bugaboo Stamps, we are continuing our 3rd Birthday Celebration! So, for todays mini challenge at Catch the Bug, we want you to play our special BIRTHDAY BINGO using the board found HERE. Easy Peasy! We hope you will join us!

Since it is also a NEW RELEASE day, I am featuring one of today's new releases, Birthday Envelope! Check out my NEXT POST to see another of today's fabulous releases!

 Enter your entries HERE!
 
1-15-12 B
 
The card above is apropo for and may have been entered into the following challenges:
 
 Inspire me Friday - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Bunny Zoe's Craft - Anything Goes
Lady Annes Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 4)
Digi Darla - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Anything Goes (Limit 1 Entry)
My Grafico - Anything Goes
 

6 comments:

  1. WoW! Love that heart paper! Thanks for sharing your great envelope creation! I love all Bugaboo Stamps! Happy Birthday Bugaboo! Thanks for the hop! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the stitched look you've created.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love all the fun colors and hearts! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and card. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love how bright, happy, and fun this is! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I LOVE the bright colors, very eye catching. I found you at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete