Friday, August 31, 2012

8-31 New project featuring Bugaboo Stamps!

This week we are beginning our homeschool year and we are so excited! I was so inspired by my daughters happy face, that I decided to create the set of altered notebooks featuring Bugaboo Stamps Back to School Monkeys! They are going to go great with the altered supply box I created for her using todays Bugaboos Freebie Friday image! Check out the school box HERE.
I hope you like them all as much as she does! :)
 
 
This project is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:
 
Crafting for all Seasons - Stitching (2 of 3)
Papercraft Star - Back to School
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stampavie - Animals
Stamping Royalty - #139 Back to School
Crazy Amigos - Back to School
Everybody-Art -Challenge - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs Challenge - Anything Goes
Our Daily Bread Designs - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Lexis Creations - Back to School
Lollipop Crafts - Back to School
Paper Pretties - Back to School
The Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 4)
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! I made Word Books for my girls when they were little. Monkey is just the right little image!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, homework should be fun in your house with these little beauties! No wonder your daughter was pleased - I bet she was! They are brilliant, Jx

    ReplyDelete