Saturday, May 19, 2012

5-19 New Challenge at One Stop Crafts!

There is a new challenge up at One Stop Crafts Challenge and it's a fab one! This week we are asking you to create a card with a spring wedding or Anniversary theme! Head over to the OSC Blog to link up your fantastic cards and to check out the prize from our generous sponsor - Lili of the Valley!



This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons - Flowers
Delightful Challenges - Ribbon (Limit 1 Entry)
DRS Designs - Wedding/Anniversary (Limit 1 Entry)
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything Goes (Limit 1 Entry)
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Pink
Just keep on creating - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - May Flowers (1 of 3)
Waste not Wednesday - Use up your stash (ribbon and dp)
Tandastamps - Something New (paper flower sprig, digi)
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
My Heart Pieces - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Die Cuttin Divas - Flowers

14 comments:

  1. Uhh what a image sis and bro, I love your flowers and use of ribbon. Thanks again for joining with us at My Heart Pieces Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, such a sweet couple and a great card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous anniversary card. I'm certain "mom and dad" will love it! Thanks for joining the DRS Designs' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation scrappy, thanks for joining us at LMMS, you need to grab the news badge code and add it to your sidebar to be in with a chance for the prize. Joey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and I love the distressed edges :) Thanks so much for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Scrappy :-) I love the image and the flowers match just perfectly ! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Hope to see you again. Good luck
    hugs Tessa & Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I like the papers you used the the flowers are great too. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love the flowers!!! Thank you for joining My Heart Pieces challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another really cute card! I love the pretty colors and your embellies. Thanks so much for joining us at My Heart Pieces.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love that bunch of flowers, especially that the stems are wrapped! Thank you for sharing with us at the My Heart Pieces challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those flowers are perfect for that image! Great card!

    Thanks for joining in with the tanda teaser!
    Suex

    ReplyDelete
  13. this card is really lovely, I love the main image and the pretty papers you have used. The perfect card for a happily married couple.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete