Monday, July 4, 2011

Marvelous Monday at Shelly's Images!

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans! Good Morning to you all! I hope you are having or planning a fabulous day! I know all of us at Shelly's Images are! Afterall it's Marvelous Monday - when a very special stamp is discounted in the Shelly's Images store for one day only! 

My project below features today's Marvelous Monday digi - Carnations'. I thought this gifttag was perfect to present this basket of homemade goodies! Head over to the SI SHOP to nab this image yourself! You'll be so glad you did!

This project is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

Come and Get it Challenges - Patriotic Theme
Creative Inspirations - Red, White, and Blue
IDIC/Robyns Fetish - Patriotic Theme
Allsorts - Free and Easy (1 of 3)
Marks Finest Papers (Speedy the Cats Friends) - Patriotic
My Sheri Crafts - Independence Day
One Stop Craft - Tag you're it!
Our Creative Corner - 4th of July Project
SSDS - Stars and Stripes
Sugar Creek Hollow - Patriotic Colors (1 of 3)
Cards and Scrap - Diecuts and Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment