Thursday, March 10, 2011

OBG Thursday at Bugaboo Stamps

It's OBG day for the DT at Bugaboo Stamps - the day that some of the Bugaboo DT shows off their creations featuring some of their favorite Bugaboo Stamps images! These images aren't part of the current release, but are still some of Bugaboo's best! 


Those who know me well, will eagerly fink on me about my serious coffee addiction! In fact - I'll just out myself now - I NEED my java, or lets just say...I'm not a very nice person! :( In fact...at one point my family was about to stage an intervention to get me drinking it again! lol! :-p That said...this coffee card featuring Mildred from Bugaboo Stamps is perfect for me - or one of my fellow java junkies! :-)


This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Anything Goes - Diecuts (Nesties)
Creative Card Crew - No Flowers
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Lovely Ladies (2 of 2)
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime #40 - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Black/White + 1 Color (GDT)

14 comments:

  1. I'm such a lover of monochrome even though I haven't done enough to my liking......wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and saying! I love me some caffeine too!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your cards! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! There is no 'good' in 'Good Morning' until we've had our coffee is there!!! Great card, TFS at THE CRAFTY PAD. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Scrappy ! I love those colours... and the sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can completely relate to that sentiment! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sentiment! I will have to get it for my mother-in-law! lol Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous creation hun. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. This so cute! thank you for entering at The Crazy Challeneges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol love the sentiment and the image and card are FAB! Thank you for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad weekly challenge of Ribbon. Good luck in the draw to win that awesome prize! and I hope to see you again on Sunday for a new challenge The Navy Wife

    ReplyDelete
  12. How funny!! Love the card!! Perfect for a coffee lover! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card, what a great sentiment! Thanks for joining Anythign Goes again!

    ReplyDelete