Hiya all! I'm back again with my second creation using Santa from Shelly's Images! This card coordinates wonderfully with my first project (the nightlight shown HERE), and also goes great with my third project (shown HERE)!
My background paper will be featured as part of tommorrows Technique Tutorial on the SI Blog. Be sure to go over there and check it out! Also, don't forget, being Marvelous Monday, the stamp I've used below is discounted for today only in the SI SHOP! Head over there to nab this and all of the other awesome digis!
This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenge:
1. TTT at Shelly's Images - Christmas Theme (DT)
2. Paper Sundaes - Pick toppings -Punch, Ribbon, Embossing (1 of 3)
3. IDIC/Robyns Fetish - Traditional Christmas Colors
4. Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas
5. Bee Crafty - Christmas
6. 2 Sisters - Christmas
7. Karber Christmas - Use a Digi
8. The Character Cafe - Embossing
9. AI Factory - Punches or Diecuts (DT)
10. Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes