Thursday, October 7, 2010

Check out AI Factory -part 2

As I mentioned in my LAST POST, I'm super psyched to be a guest designer for AI Factory! They have such wonderful digis and I am so pleased with the stamp I've used below, 'Stitched'. If you saw my LAST POST, you can see another cool way to use this digi!

Now, my Cuttlebug and I are VERY good friends indeed and I LOVE to dry emboss! It used to take something extra special to get me to wet emboss, especially because I got confused as to how to achieve it easily with digi images! Well, DUH! I found some super cool Embossing marker pens that make it super simple! Just outline, heat set and VOILA you've got a beautifully embossed image and NO MESS! :) 

Check out my card below featuring AI Factory's digi stamp 'Stitched', which I made it into a Poinsettia - despite the fact that it is actually a Sunflower! See how simple and versatile this cool digi is? Why not nab it for yourself over at AIFactory? While you are there, play along with the AIF Challenge ...you can dry OR wet emboss!



This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:

Stampin Sisters in Christ - Something from Nature
SSDS - Anything Goes
Karber - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - The Great Outdoors
PollyCraft - Anything Goes
Pixie Cottage - Sketch and/or Embossing
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes LIMIT 1 ENTRY!! (Bugaboo DT)
Wild Orchid - Stitching
Creative Card Crew - Flowers
Fab n Funky - Use a digi
OWH Stars and Stamps - Christmas/ No Glitter
Digital Tueday - Ribbon, Buttons or Bling + a digi
Anything Goes - Christmas
Christmas Inspirations - Use a poinsettia!
Sew Many Cards - Anything Goes

18 comments:

  1. I just love this card. The image looks great on a Christmas card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is also great!!
    Clean and simple but so gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really caught my eye on the OWH blog, it's gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice image and I love the bright colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vibrant colors of your card!! Congrats!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so versatile for sure! Thank you for showing the image so well! Happy to have you as our GD!
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Inspirations blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    beautiful!!! Great colours and lovely image!!
    thanks for palying at the the pixie cottage!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Those markers are intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card. Gorgeous colouring.

    Thanks for joining in at "anything goes" this week.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW . . fab digi image and another one to add to my "must have" collection! Great card and love the strong colours you have used. Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! I'm interested in the embossing pen; is that from AI Factory? Thanks for the "tip"!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and wonderful coloring work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, It's a great job. Really a beautiful card. Love your colors, poisenttia and design.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card - just loving that image.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, and hope to see you again next.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Love that cute image!
    Thank you so much for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another fabulous card! Thanks again for your second entry and good luck to you!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab image,gorgeous colours and detail,lovely card thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete