Thursday, September 30, 2010

Designed 2 Digi

I got another late start at posting this Designed 2 Delight card this week, but I am so happy to be able to share it! D2D is a progressive challenge, which means the more you play along, the more you receive! Well, I got this fabulous digi set to use for the Designed 2 Delight challenge and isn't it GORGEOUS!! I am so excited that I managed to JUST squeeze in enough time tonight to post this card! Anyways, I hope you like my card, and will go and check out their awesome challenges and their fan group over at CDAC!


This card is apropro for and may have been entered into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid - Ribbons and Bows
OSAAT - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Lovely soft shades and colouring.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card! i love the soft colors. thank you for playing in our challenge over at craft your passion. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card Scrappy :)

    Thank you for joining us this week at Incy Wincy Designs

    Would love it if you could come and visit my blog Vanilla Hevn sometime :)

    Heather and the DT

    ReplyDelete